Monday 24 October 2022

"The Other" Partizan Wargame Show October 2022 - Mortimers Cross


A couple of weeks ago saw the second Partizan show of the year, and as always, it was a cracking show. I may be biased as it's my 'local'.. but honestly I think I'm just very lucky that my local show happens to be one of the best?

The 'Morris and Chums' game this time was 'Mortimers Cross' .. a fun Wars of the Roses bash using James' upcoming Midgard rules. Chris (Winston Ab Rees) and James did the planning, and the armies were made up of our pooled collections again. I painted up some extra horse especially for the day too, these formed Owen Tudor's mounted wing.

I even got to use a couple of really old scratchbuilt buildings, which received a little tart-up before taking to the table.

Full accounts from Tom and James here:

http://tomstoysoldiers.blogspot.com/2022/10/mortimers-cross-at-partizan-pt1.html

https://mogsymakes.net/2022/10/10/the-battle-of-mortimers-cross-at-the-other-partizan-2022/

So, I'll just share my brief slideshow video (which annoyingly has the battle titled as 1460 ?!)




No comments:

Post a Comment