Tuesday 11 August 2015

Tidying up the Arthurians



An upcoming possible big thing at the second Partizan show has kicked my backside into gear and I've spent a little time tidying up the Arthurians that I had re-based a while back.


Quite a few figures had lost their spears, and the bases were a bit messy. These figures have been re-based so many times, and this will definitely be the last for them. They are all Gripping Beast figures, mostly purchased ages ago (probably more years than I think) after reading the Cornwell Arthur books. 


They were originally based up for WAB and organised to the 'Fall of the West' supplement before James and Steve released their Arthur book.


They are all on 120mm unit bases, great for games of To The Strongest! and also for Hail Caesar or Dux Bellorum  (most of the units have integral dice frames).


Some skirmishers to finish off.. but these others are pretty ready I think.


(I'm not going to start re-painting shields and try to touch up too much)





No comments:

Post a Comment