Saturday 24 July 2021

Some Frostgrave stuff

As the UK passed 'Freedom Day' and I've watched the numbers rising, my nervousness about playing face to face games has lead me to call a pause to that for a couple of weeks, see how things go. I know I'm being overly cautious, what with both vaccines etc, but y'know, sometimes you just have to listen to your gut don't you?

Anyway, Over recent evenings I've been adding to my Frostgrave 'stuff'. Some of this has been old fashioned Blue Peter bodging.. expanding the scenery bits using all sorts of scrap MDF and foam, PVA and hot glue. To supplement the buildings I'd made previously, I now have  a box of 'scatter' items.. all on 80x80 or 80x40mm bases. 

I've also added a few 3D prints to the 'monster roster'. These are all various finds on Thingiverse and printed off on my Ender3.. they are not resin prints, so don't fare well on close inspection, but on the table, I think they look okay!

I haven't played Frostgrave in aaages, but I think I'll get a solo game underway to scratch that particular frozen itch!

A few pics (with standard henchman for scale)..

A Snow Troll

Bear

A Large construct (failed print being repaired with green stuff)

Spiders!!

Ice Toads

Wraith

Some 'scatter' scenery bases (80x40mm)

'Wall' spell marker

From the last game I played (a solo game back in December)..

A group of thugs venture into a quiet street

High ground.. great spot for zapping baddies below

A  rather unwelcome worm



1 comment:

  1. Great work Martin. Hopefully we can start gaming again in the not too distant future

    ReplyDelete